1. How do you say It's too funny? C'est trop marrant! (literally: it's too tying!)
2. How do you say it's a hard situation? C'est chaud! (literally: it's hot!)
3. How do you tell a friend to stop showing off? Arrête de te la péter! (literally: Stop exploding it!)
4. How do you tell someone to leave? Casse toi! or Degage! (literally: Break yourself or leave) careful though, it's not such a nice way to say it, it's like saying get outta my face!
5. How do you say I am doomed? Je suis foutu(e)! (literally: I am thrown out!)
6. How do you say I will give you a call? Je te donnerai un coup de fil (literally: I will give you a string hit)
7. How do you say you like something a lot? Je kiffe trop! ("kif" is actually an arabic word meaning "a sense of well being/happiness".
There you go! French speakers can add their own favorite expressions to this list.
Click below to listen to these expressions, pause after each one and repeat. Pay close attention to the pronunciation and intonation.